Glass Dharma Glass Straw Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you've ever given a thought to how many plastic straws are wasted every single day, you're going to want to check out the reusable glass straws from Glass Dharma. At first it may strike you as a bit crazy to drink out of a straw made of glass, but once you really think about it, it makes so much more sense than buying package after package of disposable straws and tossing them in the trash after a single use. I love that with Glass Dharma I can feel good about doing my part to help the Earth, all while sipping in style with these elegant straws!"
"To be honest, I never gave too much consideration to my drinking utensils before. I never even knew regular old plastic straws could come in a classy glass version. But now that I've discovered the high quality glass straws from Glass Dharma, I'm hooked! Goodbye plastic, hello glass! I love Glass Dharma's mission to help the planet one straw at a time and I'll gladly sip my beverages from a lovely glass straw if it helps out the Earth."
"The glass straws from Glass Dharma are too cool! Not only are they sturdy and easy to sip out of, they're also pretty and a great decoration for your cup! Some come with cute and colorful decorative dots near the top of the straw while others come pre-bent if you like drinking out of traditional "bendy" straws. How neat!"
"I used my Glass Dharma glass straw to have a smoothie for breakfast and let me tell you, it made my morning routine a bit more fun... I loved sipping out of the cool glass straw, watching my pink strawberry smoothie come up through the clear glass. I also enjoyed how easy to clean the straw was. For a reusable straw that's a key point and the Glass Dharma straw passed the test with flying colors. Great product all around!"
"As someone who likes to keep green as much as possible, this glass dharma straw is the perfect alternative. I make fitness smoothies at least 3 times a week, and drinking it with this glass straw rather than using the throwaway kind just makes more sense! It’s a great product that will help make your life a little less wasteful."
"It’s nice to finally have a straw that can handle the thickness of my protein shakes. My health is incredibly important to me. I start off the day with a long run followed by a whey protein shake to get all the nutrients I need. The problem with whey protein is that it makes the shake a little thicker than your average shake, which makes it nearly impossible to sip it through a regular straw. And if I add a banana for an extra source of potassium, game over. This is a problem, because I take my shakes on-the-go and drink them in the car. Thanks to Glass Dharma all of my sipping problems were solved. Glass Dharma has different circumferences for their straws, so I could finally enjoy my power shake and sip with ease. The larger circumferences allow for thicker drinks to pass through the straw easily. It’s exactly what I needed. If you drink a lot of smoothies or shakes, you have to invest in a straw from Glass Dharma. Maintain your core and start sipping."
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes