Poor Man's Cajun Stir Fry
If you're tired of the same old stir fry recipes, why not spice things up with a twist by making Poor Man's Cajun Stir Fry? Full of the flavors of gumbo and jambalaya, you'll enjoy this unusual dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Tony Chachere's creole seasoning
- 16 ounces frozen corn
- 4 pieces of turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Saute garlic, onion, and celery in olive oil until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the corn in the microwave and drain it.
- Add the mushrooms to the garlic, onion, and celery mixture. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and seasonings, cook 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, corn, and bacon, saute 5 minutes more.
- Add hot sauce to taste if desired.
Read NextBaked Parmesan Tilapia