Poor Man's Cajun Stir Fry
If you're tired of the same old stir fry recipes, why not spice things up with a twist by making Poor Man's Cajun Stir Fry? Full of the flavors of gumbo and jambalaya, you'll enjoy this unusual dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Tony Chachere's creole seasoning
- 16 ounces frozen corn
- 4 pieces of turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Saute garlic, onion, and celery in olive oil until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the corn in the microwave and drain it.
- Add the mushrooms to the garlic, onion, and celery mixture. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and seasonings, cook 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, corn, and bacon, saute 5 minutes more.
- Add hot sauce to taste if desired.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Fish"
We're cookin' up one of these fish recipes for dinner tonight! From baked fish recipes to grilled fish recipes and more, we've got some of the best easy fish recipes using cod, tuna, salmon, catfish, and more.
There are no records