One Sheet Pan Tuscan Baked Salmon and Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One Sheet Pan Tuscan Baked Salmon and Veggies is an easy, Mediterranean inspired dinner recipe. Quick to prep and ready in under 30 minutes, this is the perfect meal for busy family weeknights. It is healthy made with olive oil, plenty of fresh vegetables and a simple salmon topping with tomato paste, herbs and mustard. This full of flavor dinner can be served with the side of your choice or as-is for a tasty low carb or paleo or whole 30 meal everyone will enjoy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes