Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jenni Fleener is the creator, photographer and chef behind A Little Bit Crunchy A Little Bit Rock and Roll. She is also the wife to a very talented artist/graphic designer and mom to three beautiful children. As well as the role of mom, Jenni is an artist and a teacher to her children who are all homeschooled.
Jenni has had a passion for cooking since she was a child. Forget Saturday morning cartoons, Jenni was watching Julia Child. In high school, she would pour over Rolling Stone and cooking magazines. In college art school, she would come home from the design studio to prepare homemade bread.
A few years ago her family began a reduced meat diet and are now full-fledged vegetarians. A friend who thought the stories she wrote about her kids were funny, encouraged her to start a blog. Between that, inquiries for recipes she had made, and needing a place to highlight her photography… A Little Bit Crunchy was born.
Jenni's cooking ranges from the outrageously healthy, to the outrageously decadent. Her recipes are all made from scratch but are also easy to prepare. The vegetarian meals she makes focuses on healthy and natural foods that are good for the whole family. Every so often she likes to add in a rich, decadent dessert, just to keep things real.
Jenni's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Jenni's Blog Posts on RecipeLionBlog.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Bridgett Nicolace-Bird - Food Blogger
- Lana Stuart - Food Blogger
- Julie Evink - Food Blogger
- Andi Gleeson - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Heather Carter - Food Blogger
- Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
- Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
- Zrinka P. - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for August
- Traegar Grilled Chicken
- Red, White & Blue Fro-Yo Pops
- Slow Cooker Apple Citrus Hot Cider
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff Pie
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Raspberry Grapefruit Curd
- Carrot Cake Recipe