The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jenni Fleener is the creator, photographer and chef behind A Little Bit Crunchy A Little Bit Rock and Roll. She is also the wife to a very talented artist/graphic designer and mom to three beautiful children. As well as the role of mom, Jenni is an artist and a teacher to her children who are all homeschooled.
Jenni has had a passion for cooking since she was a child. Forget Saturday morning cartoons, Jenni was watching Julia Child. In high school, she would pour over Rolling Stone and cooking magazines. In college art school, she would come home from the design studio to prepare homemade bread.
A few years ago her family began a reduced meat diet and are now full-fledged vegetarians. A friend who thought the stories she wrote about her kids were funny, encouraged her to start a blog. Between that, inquiries for recipes she had made, and needing a place to highlight her photography… A Little Bit Crunchy was born.
Jenni's cooking ranges from the outrageously healthy, to the outrageously decadent. Her recipes are all made from scratch but are also easy to prepare. The vegetarian meals she makes focuses on healthy and natural foods that are good for the whole family. Every so often she likes to add in a rich, decadent dessert, just to keep things real.
Jenni's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Jenni's Blog Posts on RecipeLionBlog.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Adam and Joanne - Food Bloggers
Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
Denise Bustard - Food Blogger
Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
Carrian Cheney - Food Blogger
Lana Stuart - Food Blogger
Melissa Mondragon - Food Blogger
Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
Heather Carter - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shortcut Apple Cobbler
- Easy Swiss Steak
- No Bake Chocolate Caramel Nutty Crunch Bars
- Refreshing Salmon PaTe with Crudities
- Easy Jarred Artichoke Hearts with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- German Potato Salad
- Yellow Beans with Garlic and Dill
- Avocado Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Dump-and-Bake Chinese Pepper Steak
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes