What Kitchen Utensil are You?
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What Kitchen Utensil are You?
Take our quiz to find out what kind of kitchen utensil you are.
1. Your favorite ice cream is...
- Hot Fudge Sundae
- Rocky Road
- Two scoops of two different flavors
2. Your kitchen is...
- Covered in wallpaper from the 70s or earlier
- Full of bright colors
- Cluttered and messy. You were going to clean it, but then something else came up...
3. Your favorite class in school was...
- Home Ec.
- I can't pick just one!
4. Your all-time favorite food is...
- Grandma's Chicken and Dumplings
- Filet Mignon in a Bearnaise Sauce with Garlic-Roasted Asparagus
- Ice Cream
- Kitchen Sink Casserole
5. Your ideal vacation is...
- Visiting relatives
- A well-planned trip to Disney World
- Relaxing on a beach in Jamaica
- A road trip
If you answered mostly A's, you are...
You like to do things the old-fashioned way: by hand. Instead of using a hand mixer, you'd rather use a wooden spoon and mix by hand. You also like to make things from scratch. Would you buy a pre-made pie crust or canned biscuits? - no way!
You like things done right, down to the very last detail. Frosting a cake might take an hour, but you don't mind one bit. You also get every last bit of brownie batter in the bowl, using your handy-dandy spatula. After all, why would you leave any sitting in the bowl?
You love to have a good time. You have a sweet tooth, and you eat dessert first on many occasions. You're often the center of attention and are likely the youngest in your family.
As the spork can be a spoon and a fork at the same time, you, too, can do different things at the same time. Whether you're whipping up cake batter while talking on the phone and letting the dog out, or making next week's grocery list while baking a casserole and doing laundry, you can do it all.
What kitchen utensil are you? Tell us in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 26 Easiest Make Ahead Meals Ever
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Christmas Cookies in a Jar
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- Our 19 Favorite 9x13 Dessert Recipes
- The Best Apples to Bake With
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes