The Easy Way to Take Your Groceries Upstairs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love to cook, you probably leave the grocery store with a whole lot of bags. If you live on a third floor walk-up or your joints are just getting old, it can be tough to carry all those groceries inside. Even if you’re living in a house, the porch steps can be a tiring and sometimes dangerous obstacle.
Back in the day, my mom used to make fun of me when I tried to carry too many bags in at once. She refers to it as a “lazy man’s load.” It’s true – you’ll carry more than you can handle just because you want to get it over with. But carrying everything at once is really not great for your body, or for the eggs you drop on the ground.
It doesn’t have to be such a chore to bring in your groceries when you have the right tool to take the load off! That’s why your friends at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com recommend the UpCart Handcart, a foldable cart that can transport up to 100 pounds of groceries or items upstairs.
The way the wheels are set up on this cart, you can pull it upstairs with no problem! Plus, the Upgrade Bag attachment allows you to enclose any items safely, attached to the cart.
Click here for the full review of this product!
Watch Your Back! Tips for Carrying Groceries Safely
- Keep bags and items close to your body to avoid strain.
- Carry items on your back rather than on the side of your body – side bags put pressure on your spine. Backpacks and carts take the stress off your back.
- When you have to carry items on your side, switch sides often to balance the stress on your muscles.
- Don’t bend at your waist when picking up items; squat when possible. Keep your back straight.
- It’s important to exercise regularly to keep your arms, core and back strong.
How often do you grocery shop?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- Countdown to Summer Virtual Potluck 2021
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 23 Old West Cowboy Food Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes