Quick & Easy Cheesy Zucchini Casserole Recipe
If you like your casseroles cheesy, like I do, then you're going to love this Quick & Easy Cheesy Zucchini Casserole recipe! The combination of cottage cheese and Parmesan makes it creamy and delicious. At our house, we can't get enough of it!
- For more delectable zucchini casserole recipes, click here.
- Learn how to freeze zucchini and get even more fantastic zucchini recipes in our article 15 Zippy Zucchini Recipes: How to Make Use of Summer's Bounty.
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces cottage cheese (light okay)
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Sauté zucchini and onion in oil until onion is translucent.
- In blender or mixer, whip cottage cheese with basil, oregano, and pepper.
- In a 2-quart greased baking dish, alternate layers of zucchini, cottage cheese, and tomato slices.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Read Next"When The Bishop Calls" Casserole