Pulled Pork Enchiladas
These Pulled Pork Enchiladas make the perfect quick weeknight meal. If you were looking for easy Mexican recipes or easy enchilada recipes, this pulled pork dish is perfect! With such simple ingredients it's also very budget friendly.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 pound Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ, warmed according to package instructions
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 4 cups prepared Spanish rice
- black beans as desired, for garnish
- avocado, sliced, for garnish
- sour cream as desired, for garnish
- black olives as desired, for garnish
- shredded cheddar cheese as desired, for garnish (optional)
- green onions as desired, chopped, for garnish
- Thaw Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ (ideally overnight in fridge).
- When ready, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour enchilada sauce into prepared baking dish. Fill tortillas with pork and roll up tortilla.
- Continue until all tortillas are filled. Arrange filled tortillas in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Garnish with chopped avocado, sour cream, black beans, sliced olives and cheddar cheese (as desired). Serve with prepared Spanish rice.