Pulled Pork Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Pulled Pork Enchiladas make the perfect quick weeknight meal. If you were looking for easy Mexican recipes or easy enchilada recipes, this pulled pork dish is perfect! With such simple ingredients it's also very budget friendly.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 pound Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ, warmed according to package instructions
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 4 cups prepared Spanish rice
- black beans as desired, for garnish
- avocado, sliced, for garnish
- sour cream as desired, for garnish
- black olives as desired, for garnish
- shredded cheddar cheese as desired, for garnish (optional)
- green onions as desired, chopped, for garnish
- Thaw Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ (ideally overnight in fridge).
- When ready, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour enchilada sauce into prepared baking dish. Fill tortillas with pork and roll up tortilla.
- Continue until all tortillas are filled. Arrange filled tortillas in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Garnish with chopped avocado, sour cream, black beans, sliced olives and cheddar cheese (as desired). Serve with prepared Spanish rice.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 19 Recipes from Grandmas Around the World
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Spinach Pie with Phyllo
- Pear Jam
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes