Crazy Good Seafood Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tacos are the perfect dish to whip up quickly on a weeknight, but are you bored of standard taco recipes? I was, which is why I created this recipe for Crazy Good Seafood Tacos. It was a huge hit! It doesn't get any easier than this recipe.
There you have it, simple as can be, delicious seafood tacos, enjoy!
Cooking Time15 min
- 1/2 box of SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 1/2 bag of SeaPak Popcorn Fish
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup mango salsa or mango peach salsa
- 1 cup fresh spinach and spring mix lettuce, chopped
- 1 package of organic hard taco shells
- a few sprigs of cilantro, chopped for extra garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Get all taco filling ingredients ready; cheese, lettuce, mango salsa and cilantro (if desired).
- Place half the bag of popcorn fish and half a box of popcorn shrimp on a non-stick baking tray.
- Place taco shells on a separate baking tray and set aside.
- Bake for 12 minutes. At this 12 minute mark add the tray of taco shells to the oven.
- Bake for another 3 minutes, until both the shells are just heated and crispy. Remove both trays from oven.
Layer tacos as follows:
- Place a row of popcorn shrimp, then a row of popcorn fish (you might have to cut the popcorn fish in half).
- Add mango salsa, sprinkle with cheese and top with spinach/lettuce mix; sprinkle with cilantro (if desired).
- Serve with extra mango salsa on the side with tortilla chips.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 26 Simple 5-Minute Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- RecipeLion's Best of the Year: Our Top 100 Easy Recipes of 2020
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Ideas for Two People
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cassoulet
- Soup Maker Slimming World Courgette Soup
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Pineapple Muffins
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Sweet And Sour Mini Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes