Crazy Good Seafood Tacos
Tacos are the perfect dish to whip up quickly on a weeknight, but are you bored of standard taco recipes? I was, which is why I created this recipe for Crazy Good Seafood Tacos. It was a huge hit! It doesn't get any easier than this recipe.
There you have it, simple as can be, delicious seafood tacos, enjoy!
Cooking Time15 min
- 1/2 box of SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 1/2 bag of SeaPak Popcorn Fish
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup mango salsa or mango peach salsa
- 1 cup fresh spinach and spring mix lettuce, chopped
- 1 package of organic hard taco shells
- a few sprigs of cilantro, chopped for extra garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Get all taco filling ingredients ready; cheese, lettuce, mango salsa and cilantro (if desired).
- Place half the bag of popcorn fish and half a box of popcorn shrimp on a non-stick baking tray.
- Place taco shells on a separate baking tray and set aside.
- Bake for 12 minutes. At this 12 minute mark add the tray of taco shells to the oven.
- Bake for another 3 minutes, until both the shells are just heated and crispy. Remove both trays from oven.
Layer tacos as follows:
- Place a row of popcorn shrimp, then a row of popcorn fish (you might have to cut the popcorn fish in half).
- Add mango salsa, sprinkle with cheese and top with spinach/lettuce mix; sprinkle with cilantro (if desired).
- Serve with extra mango salsa on the side with tortilla chips.