17 Church Supper Potluck Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Often after service, friends and family continue the day at home where they enjoy delicious home cooked recipes around the dinner table. These comforting potluck recipes have a special place in our hearts as they remind us of family bonding and good times. We understand the importance of serving delicious dishes with friends and family, so we’ve collected some of our favorites in 17 Church Supper Potluck Recipes.
Continue the blessing at home with these scrumptious homemade dishes. We have a little bit of everything for your potluck menu. From casseroles and side dishes to decadent desserts, it’s a collection to help you have a wonderful potluck with friends and family. Loosen the belts and wear your comfy pants, because you’re going to be full after celebrating and eating these heartfelt dishes. We hope you enjoy every last bite.
Best Church Supper Recipes for Dinner
We hope that you're hungry because these comforting dishes will become classics in your household. We collected some of our favorite hearty bakes and cheesy casseroles along with some side dishes that will certainly hit the spot. Be sure to check out every last recipe and find one that you'd like to share at your next potluck. In order to have a successful potluck you need the best recipes and these will help you score a home run with your friends and family. Enjoy each one of these blue ribbon potluck recipes and have a great supper.
Mama's Easy Pizza Casserole (pictured)
Beef & Cornbread Bake (pictured)
Humble Hillbilly Cottage Pie (pictured)
Ultimate Mashed Potatoes (pictured)
2-Mac Italian Pasta Salad (pictured)
Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad (pictured)
Easy Potluck Recipes for Dessert
If you have room for dessert after the big church supper, (who doesn't?) these 4 easy dessert recipes are sure to fulfill that sweet-tooth of yours. Don't miss out on our reader's favorite Old Fashioned Bible Cake and be sure to tend to those chocoholics be making our Peanut Butter Bars. How about you just make 'em all? You'll love each and every bite! Enjoy!
Cranberry Apple Bread Pudding (pictured)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Bars (pictured)
Old Fashioned Bible Cake (reader favorite)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 26 Easiest Make Ahead Meals Ever
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Christmas Cookies in a Jar
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- Our 19 Favorite 9x13 Dessert Recipes
- The Best Apples to Bake With
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes