27 Edible Homemade Teacher Gifts
By: Sarah Kennedy, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Teachers play such an important part in all our lives, growing up and then for your own children too. Make sure the teachers in your lives don’t go unappreciated, especially during this holiday season. With our collection of 27 Edible Homemade Teacher Gifts it’s easy to show them just how much you care.
From food gifts in a jar, baking mixes and fantastic cookies and other sweet recipes, these edible homemade gifts are bound to please. Go beyond just giving your teachers an apple a day, why not make teacher gifts like Apple Pie in a Jar. Bring a little joy to their lives and give back with these awesome 27 Edible Homemade Teacher Gifts.
Table of Contents
Food gifts in a jar make more than just wonderful holiday gifts, they make awesome teacher appreciation gifts! Food gifts in a jar are easy and fun to make and a great way to get the kids involved in gift giving. You can get creative with how you decorate the mason jars, adding a personal touch for the teacher; like a favorite color or maybe something related to the subject specialty that they teach. Plus edible homemade teacher gifts are a budget friendly gift and sure-fire hit with the teacher.
Baking mixes also make great homemade gift recipes and teacher gifts. Give teacher the gift of baking, which is especially great during the holiday season, with these easy baking mix recipes. From cookies, to brownies, to hot chocolate and pancake mix; I don't know a teacher around who wouldn't be touched by delicious edible homemade gifts like these.
Easy cookie recipes and brownie recipes are just what you need to make up a batch of delicious treats for the special teacher in your life. A colorful tin or box filled with fun cookies, brownies or candy for your teacher gifts will surely make any teacher smile. With these tasty cookie recipes and treats you can bring a little sweet to a wonderful teacher, which is especially joyful around the holiday season. Mix and match these sweet recipes below to make the ultimate edible homemade teacher gifts.
Chocolate Pretzel Sticks
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Chocolate Mint Cookies
Dunking Oatmeal Cookies
Kathy's Incredible Snickerdoodles
Dark Chocolate Brownies with Sea Salt
Quick and Tasty Fudge Brownies
Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
Chocolate Dipped Oreos
Salted Peanut Chews
Decorate your Mason Jars with these fun ideas! Add some color and fun to these homemade teacher gifts with these fun and easy mason jar decorating ideas.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- Vintage Meals from Yesteryear: 22 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for April
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
- Dinner for Two: 34 Most Loved Recipes for Two
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Paula Deen-Inspired Recipes
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Shrimp Scampi with Gnocchi and Asparagus
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
- Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet
- Tomorrow's Kitchen
- Lightened Up Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- Barbacoa Beef and Egg Skillet Bake
- Perfect Vegetarian Pizza from Scratch