Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip is a spicy, creamy dip with cajun spices that you can make in 30 minutes. It’ll be the hit of your party. Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip is so flavorful and easy to make you may even make this dip when you aren’t having any visitors. The use of prepackaged shrimp lets you focus on other parts of the meal and leaves the cooking of seafood to SeaPak, who generously sponsored this post."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Monday Pie
- Homemade Dinner Rolls
- How To Make Ghost Meringue - Halloween Treats
- French Toast
- Carrot Salad
- Air Fryer Bruschetta
- Gingerbread Martini
- Black Bean Chicken Chile Verde Soup
- Lemon Cranberry Meringue Pie
- Passion Fruit Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes