Single-Serve Southwest Dip Cups
Everyone get's their own serving in this fabulous Southwest inspired dip. So, don't worry about double dipping in this fun appetizer recipe that is perfect for your next party. Loaded with refried, beans, salsa, avocado, cheese, and sour cream, Single-Serve Southwest Dip Cups are the perfect party food. Layered so each bite is exploding with flavor, you may want to make extra.
Make more use out of your muffin pan! Check out these 18 Easy Recipes In a Muffin Tin for more cooking ideas!
- 24 (2 1/2 inch) foil baking cups
- 1 can (about 16 ounces) refried beans, heated
- 2 jars (11 ounces each) Pace Chunky Salsa
- 3 medium avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Place the foil cups onto a serving platter.
Layer about 1 tablespoon each refried beans, salsa, avocado and cheese into each cup.
Top each with about 1 tablespoon sour cream and about 1 teaspoon cilantro.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Dips"
Without a good dip, no chip is complete. Be it cheese dip, bean dip, artichoke dip, spinach dip or cucumber dip, these dip recipes will make you want to double dip. Just add crackers and you have a party. For extra spice, try the buffalo wing dip.