Buckaroo Snack Dip
Hold onto your hats cowboy and cowgirls because this Buckaroo Snack Dip is going to blow you away. This is a super easy and crazy delicious snack dip that will have your friends begging you for the recipe. Not only is this a super quick and simple dip recipe that you can whip up for any party, but it also really takes your appetizers from good to great. The combination of flavors and textures really makes this a great western snack for any occasion!
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Type of DishDip/spread
- 1 (6-ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound turkey sausage, browned and drained
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
Bring in a little spice with this homemade pico de gallo recipe. Pair these two recipes together and you have a couple of dips that people will melt over!Homemade Pico de Gallo Recipe
Buckaroo Snack Dip
Snack Dip Recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mozzarella, turkey sausage, beans, onions, corn, and tomatoes.
Pour the mixture into a baking dish and spread evenly. Top with shredded Mexican cheese blend.
Place in the oven and bake until dish is bubbly and top is beginning to brown. Approximately 5-10 minutes
Serve while warm with tortilla chips.
Be sure to enter to win a Buckaroo Snack Dip to use while making this recipe! Leave a comment on this page and you will receive a bonus entry. Don't miss the grand prize giveaway including one of each prize featured in the 12 Days of Christmas!
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of December 24th, 2018.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until December 23rd, 2018 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What is your favorite party dip?
Answer below in the comments to receive a bonus entry to the contest!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Dips"
Without a good dip, no chip is complete. Be it cheese dip, bean dip, artichoke dip, spinach dip or cucumber dip, these dip recipes will make you want to double dip. Just add crackers and you have a party. For extra spice, try the buffalo wing dip.