Mom's Favorite Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Simple is always best especially when you're hosting a party! My Moms Favorite Crab Dip is a classic appetizer that's creamy, perfectly seasoned, and loaded with big chunks of tender, buttery crab meat! Served hot or cold, this easy party food is special enough for any celebration, and its ready in just 10 minutes!"
Yields1 3/4 cups
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of these Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars and you will immediately thank yourself for finding and making this recipe. Made… Continue reading: "Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 5-ingredient No Bake Eclair Cake
- Plum Crumble With Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caprese Skewers With Pesto Dipping Sauce
- Mediterranean Fish Stew With Aioli | French Bourride Recipe
- Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
- CBD Cookie Recipe
- Tortellini Antipasto Skewers
- Apple Caramel Walnut Cheesecake Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes