Perfect Bite Nachos
The problem I have with nachos is a simple one. I can never get all of the ingredients in one bite. Perfect Bite Nachos solves my predicament by being so heavily packed that every bite has everything. This is the best appetizer recipe.
- 2 bags of tortilla chips
- 1 can (32-ounces) refried beans
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces Moterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 jar of sliced jalapenos
- cherry tomotoes, sliced thin
- green onions, sliced thin
- sour cream, to taste
- salsa, to taste
- Preheat oven to broil setting.
- Spread a thin layer of refried beans on each chip and place onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Sprinkle generously with cheese, and top each chip with a sliced jalapeno.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and broil until edges are slightly browned and cheese is bubbly, about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced tomatoes and green onions. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Appetizers"
Peruse our collection of the best recipes for appetizers on the web, including easy appetizers for parties, appetizer ideas for dinner, healthy appetizers, and much more!