Neiman Marcus Copycat Dip Recipe
Anyone who has ever had the pleasure of tasting Neiman Marcus's famous dip knows that it's absolutely one of the most delicious appetizer recipes ever. Now with this Neiman Marcus Copycat Dip Recipe you can make it yourself in your own kitchen. With cheddar, mayo, bacon and green onions, it's hard to beat an easy dip recipe as packed with flavor as this one is. Serve atop Ritz crackers for the ultimate snack pairing!
Chilling Time1 hr
- 12 ounces cheddar, finely shredded
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
Add more mayonnaise if the mix seems dry. The dip will moisten as it chills.
Read NextSweet and Spicy Jezebel Dip