Granny's Chocolate Gravy
Something called Granny's Chocolate Gravy can't be anything but delicious. Make this tasty recipe for a comforting and chocolaty dressing. You could also give away the gravy in a decorated jar as a Christmas gift.
This recipe is also mentioned in our new Featured Foodies section, check out more from the author of the recipe.
For more great 'gift in a jar' ideas, check out this FREE eBook.
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small sauce pan warm the milk on the stove. This will need to be warm but not boiling.
- In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Once the milk has warmed, pour 1/4 cup of milk into the dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Then, whisk the dry ingredients into the milk in the sauce pan and add vanilla, continue to stir until thickened.
- Serve this over homemade biscuits with a tall glass of milk.
Read NextSpicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip