9 Easy Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Everybody loves a good chicken salad sandwich, and with so many wonderful and varied recipes for chicken salad, this is the ideal collection. The Editors of RecipeLion have put together some awesome recipes for chicken salad to get you started down the road to sandwich splendor. Of course, you can skip the bread and just eat the chicken salad by itself, too.
A family favorite, chicken salad recipes are great to enjoy on picnics or any time of year. Rich and creamy, add in some fresh veggies to make your chicken salad a little healthier. Super easy to make, you only need a few ingredients to whip it together. Plus, it's a great way to use up that leftover chicken in the fridge. It's convenient and easy! There's nothing better than enjoying a homemade chicken salad recipe with the ones you love. Enjoy and dig in!
Plus! Check out our recipe for Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad below:
Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
Preparation Time: 5 min
Total Time: Under 15 minutes
2 cups shredded chicken
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 Fuji apple, diced not peeled
3 stems of celery, sliced
1/4 cup raisins, or any small dried fruit
1 dash salt
1 dash pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon mild creamy dijon mustard
1. Chop, dice, or slice chicken, apple, and celery and toss it into a bowl with the raisins.
2. Mix in the seasongs and yogurt, tasting along the way.
3. Add in the mustard and stir, making sure to coat everything well.
Table of Contents
For more deli salad recipes you can make in a flash, try these How to Make Tuna Salad: 6 Tuna Salad Recipes
10 Easy Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked chicken."
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps"Who needs bread when you can enjoy your creamy chicken salad in a perfectly crisp romaine lettuce leaf?"
- Caribbean Curried Chicken Salad"This recipe features chicken, pineapple, coconut, raisins, mango chutney, and much more! This salad is served on lettuce leaves so you can have it as an appetizer or as the main dish. Great for impressing your friends and family!"
- Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad"This Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad is packed with fresh greens, tender chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, and avocado. It's tossed with a creamy barbecue ranch dressing and is full of flavor."
- Kitchen Sink Chicken SaladMade with leftover chicken, our Kitchen Sink Chicken Salad is loaded with celery, red bell peppers, green onions, and ranch dressing, to give it that creamy flavor that makes chicken salad recipes so scrumptious.
- Apple Chicken Salad"Apple Chicken Salad, an easy lunch or dinner dish perfect for fall. Full of fresh flavors including apple, chicken, walnuts, and cheddar cheese tossed in a quick maple dijon dressing."
- Lighter Chicken SaladThis Lighter Chicken Salad recipe offers a much healthier alternative to most other chicken salads. The mayo is replaced with plain Greek yogurt but none of the flavor gets lost in this healthy upgrade. Lemon juice, almonds, garlic, green apples, and green onions bump up the tang and sweetness.
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Chicken Salad"This Strawberry Poppy Seed Chicken Salad is packed with shredded chicken, a light dressing of Greek yogurt and mayo, and bursting with juicy strawberries and poppy seeds. This dish is fresh, flavorful, and filled with just the right amount of sweetness!"
- Sriracha Ranch Chicken Salad"Pair this chicken salad with fries and fruit, and get ready for a family telling you what an amazing cook you are. Whether you serve it over salad greens, in a wrap, or on a bun, this sriracha ranch chicken salad is sure to be a hit!"
- Thai Peanut Chicken Salad"Skip the mayo in a traditional chicken salad and toss together this healthy and flavorful Thai Peanut Chicken Salad! Whether you serve it on a bed of lettuce, in a wrap, or on a sandwich, this is one make-ahead lunch or dinner option that the whole family can agree on!"
Read NextPopeye's Famous Coleslaw Recipe