Kitchen Sink Chicken Salad
Treat yourself to this wonderful recipe for chicken salad, and take your taste-buds on a wild ride. Made with left over chicken, our Kitchen Sink Chicken Salad is loaded with celery, red bell peppers, green onions, and ranch dressing, to give it that creamy flavor that makes chicken salad recipes so scrumptious. A perfect weeknight dinner that only takes a few minutes to prep, enjoy this refreshing chicken salad that will become a household staple. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.25-ounces) ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix - Regular
- 1 stalk large celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oil in large skillet. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; cool. Or used leftover chicken.
Combine dressing, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in large bowl.
Add chicken, celery, bell pepper and green onion; mix until well coated.
Cover; refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or overnight. Stir in cheese before serving. Serve on torn lettuce or lettuce leaves (optional).