How to Prepare an Apple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you are making an apple pie, apple cobbler, or apple cider, you'll have to deal with pesky apple cores when you're preparing your apples for the recipe. This easy video tutorial gives you several simple ways to prepare apples. So even if you don't have an apple-corer, you'll be able to quickly get those apples ready for baking or cooking. Having a good technique for preparing apples will help shave minutes off of your preparation time, so you can start baking and then enjoying your apple baked goods sooner.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This rib recipe is definitely going to make your taste buds rejoice. These Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs really gives you the best of… Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribsvideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Brown Ground Beef
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How to Substitute for Molasses
- How to Make Apple Pie Filling
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- How To Use Up Lemons: 7 Luscious Lemon Recipes
- How to Freeze Eggs
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Leftover Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Copycat Baker's Square Candy Cane Pie
- Chipotle Mayo
- Spinach Dip
- 3 Ingredient Orange Chicken (orange Marmalade Bbq)
- S’mores Bars
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Mixed Nut Clusters
- Cinnamon Candied Almonds
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes