The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Cut a Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Summer is the time for eating your favorite summertime melons; Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew. Create a fresh-cut fruit salad for your next picnic! These simple techniques makes cutting all types of melons a safe, quick, and easy job. All you need is a nice sharp knife! Cutting melons of various shapes and sizes can be quite the dauting task if you've never tried before. Make your first time a breeze by following this step-by-step instructional video on how to cute watermelons, cantaloupes and honeydews.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
How to Freeze Eggs
How to Boil Perfect Eggs
21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
How to Make Sloppy Joes
How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
How to Make the Best Amish Pie, Plus 18 More Free Amish Recipes
How To Use Up Lemons: 7 Luscious Lemon Recipes
Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- The Best Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob
- Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Pea Salad
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes