The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Cut a Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Summer is the time for eating your favorite summertime melons; Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew. Create a fresh-cut fruit salad for your next picnic! These simple techniques makes cutting all types of melons a safe, quick, and easy job. All you need is a nice sharp knife! Cutting melons of various shapes and sizes can be quite the dauting task if you've never tried before. Make your first time a breeze by following this step-by-step instructional video on how to cute watermelons, cantaloupes and honeydews.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This rib recipe is definitely going to make your taste buds rejoice. These Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs really gives you the best of… Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribsvideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Brown Ground Beef
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How to Substitute for Molasses
- How to Make Apple Pie Filling
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- How To Use Up Lemons: 7 Luscious Lemon Recipes
- How to Freeze Eggs
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Leftover Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Copycat Baker's Square Candy Cane Pie
- Chipotle Mayo
- Spinach Dip
- 3 Ingredient Orange Chicken (orange Marmalade Bbq)
- S’mores Bars
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Mixed Nut Clusters
- Cinnamon Candied Almonds
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes