The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Clean Your Wooden Cutting Board
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"We all have cutting boards but it seems no one is really cleaning them properly. Soap and water is not enough to remove all the food debris and the smell. Your kitchen cutting board gets a lot of use and so it gets a lot of exposure to bacteria. You need something more powerful! Disinfect and revitalize your wooden cutting boards without weakening the wood fibers with a simple and effective method. Here’s how to clean your wooden cutting board."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- Can You Make Cool Whip Frosting Thicker?
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- How to Freeze Eggs
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- One Jar Of Strawberry Jam No Pectin
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Instant Pot Meatballs Soup
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Peach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Churn Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Smoked Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes