The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
5 Healthy Snack Ideas for After School Snacking
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
School is fast approaching, which brings about change to your kid's schedule. They no longer can spend hours at the beach, or playing outside under the sun. School time replaces free time, hot lunches replace picnics and homework replaces lazy days of doing nothing.
When your kid comes home after school, it is a great time for them to relax, or play with their friends.
After-school time is also an excellent time to give them some extra nourishiment, in the form of an after-school snack. If you need some ideas on how to make a healthy and nutritious after-school snack, RecipeLion has got you covered with these five things you can make for a nutritious after-school snack.
Two things to keep in mind when choosing a nutritious after-school snack are:
- Keep your kitchen stocked with a variety of easy, healthy snacks. Avoid keeping potato chips, high-fat cookies and other unhealthy snack foods in the house.
- A heathy snack adds something to your child's diet, such as fiber, protein, vitamins or minerals.
And here are five healthy ideas for after-school snacking:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Last Minute Preacher Cake is an easy dessert recipe that is undeniably delicious. The perfect combination of yellow cake mix and… Continue reading: "Last Minute Preacher Cakevideocam"
- How to Smoke a Brisket
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- How to Use Up Eggs: 50+ Recipes and Smart Ideas
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- What to do with Fresh Picked Strawberries: 19 Delectable Recipes and Ideas
- How to Cook Canned Corn
- 8 Luscious Lemon Recipes to Use Up Lemons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Pressure Cooker Cupcakes
- Strawberry Kiwi Vodka Drink Recipe
- Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Gravy
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Tapioca Pudding
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes