Chewy Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
These chewy chocolate pumpkin cookies are one of our favorite pumpkin recipes. Pumpkin cookie recipes are always good, but chocolate makes them even better!
See this recipe and more in 55 Awesome Pumpkin Recipes.
Cooking Time16 min
- 1 1/4 cup sifted flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda; add oats.
- Blend the sugars, butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg; beat in egg.
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients and pumpkin into the sugar mixture.
- Stir in the raisins, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375F degrees for 14-16 minutes.
Read NextWW2 Carrot Cookies Recipe