Spicy Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What I love about this particular recipe is everything included is usually in my pantry. It uses everyday ingredients, including ones that I tend to forget and that usually end up molding in the corner of the lazy susan (I’m looking at you sweet potato) so it’s also saving me money. I’m always up for saving money. Another love? It’s so fast. Sweet potato can take time to cook up, but if you spiralize it (or shred it) it’s ready to go in just a few minutes. You can save even more time with using pre-cooked chicken. If you use pre-cooked chicken, this recipe goes from pot to plate in less than ten minutes. This dish adheres to Canada’s food guide’s standards on portion sizes. If you have any questions about Canada’s food guide, or about nutrition in general, you can visit your local Loblaws store. Select stores have Loblaws Dieticians on hand, who can answer any dietary questions you may have. An appointment can be made for any day of the week."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Dump and Go Amish Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is perfect for when you need some delicious comfort food. This… Continue reading: "Dump and Go Amish Casserolevideocam"
- Farmhouse Chicken and Bisquick Dumplings
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Weeknight Chicken and Stuffing Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4-Ingredient OMG Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Baked Chicken Breast
- Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
- 3 Step Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
- One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Marsala
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Breakfast Cake
- Rosemary Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Old-fashioned Orange Juice Cake
- Zucchini With Garlic, Sage And Fresh Lemon
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts With Banana And Lime
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Pecan Pie
- Air Fryer Steak Fries
- Pumpkin Pudding Cake With Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Banana Pudding Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes