The Most Delicious Cookies And Cream Hot Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When I was little we had paper routes. From the time I was 6 years old I helped deliver papers. In the winter, my favorite thing was coming home and having some yummy homemade hot chocolate. It would warm us up in the winter, and heck, we even loved a good hot chocolate in the summer. As a mom, I haven’t gotten into making hot chocolate other than the instant kind…which I will be honest, isn’t very yummy. So I have been trying out some homemade recipes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slimming World Butter Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Eggplant With Sweet Potato | Traditional And Instant Pot Edition
- Fusion Burritos
- Indo-chinese Paneer Chili
- Instant Pot Sprouted Mung Beans
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Quick And Easy Indian Okra Recipe With Air Fryer
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes