Gingery Grilled Chicken and Peaches
This easy grilled chicken recipe is perfect for those who want Atkins diet foods to eat with huge amounts of flavor. Try this free low carb recipe today, and you will soon discover the health benefits of the Atkins diet.
Hey, does this grilled chicken recipe look tasty? Check out this article on 10 Simply Satisfying Grilled Chicken recipes for nine more amazing grilled chicken recipe ideas!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons granular sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 2 medium ripe peaches, halved (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, cut into bite sized pieces, or mesclun mix (6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 cup French feta cheese or mild goat cheese, crumbled)
- For the dressing, ombine vinegar, ginger, rosemary, sugar substitute, pepper flakes and salt in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil in a steady stream until dressing thickens.
- Brush chicken with 1 tablespoons of dressing and let marinate for 1 hour. Set remaining dressing aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high after 50 minutes of marinating. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill for 15 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time, until just cooked through. Remove chicken from grill and place on a platter to rest.
- Place peaches, cut-side down, on grill for 5 minutes, until softened. Cut chicken on the diagonal into 1/3-inch thick slices. Cut each peach half into 4 slices.
- Toss greens with remaining dressing and divide on four plates. Top each salad with one-fourth of the chicken slices and one-fourth of the peach slices. Sprinkle with cheese.
For more information on healthy eating, healthy foods and a low carbohydrate lifestye, check out the Atkins website at www.atkins.com