One-Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake
Chicken and stuffing are topped in a delicious mushroom sauce and are then baked together to make one of the tastiest chicken recipes. Serve with your favorite vegetables and you can have dinner on the table before you even know it. Try One-Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake and impress your family tonight.
Find more awesome Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- paprika, to taste (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions.
Spoon the stuffing across the center of a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Place the chicken on either side of the stuffing. Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika.
Stir the soup, milk and parsley in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Read NextSpicy Chicken Casserole