Super Chicken Casserole
Make it quickly, make it ahead, whatever works for you. This flavorful chicken casserole from Campbell's Kitchen has protein, starch and vegetables all in one-dish. It's a terrific weeknight dinner that has a tasty surprise ingredient - stuffing. Make ahead meals like this are a win win for everyone!
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Caesar salad. For dessert serve your favorite Pepperidge Farm® layer cake.
Find more easy Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Serves8 (about 3/4 cup each)
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup elbow pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter in a medium bowl.
Stir the soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in a 2-quart baking dish. Stir in the pasta, chicken and peas and carrots.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the stuffing mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is golden brown.
Read NextEasy Country Chicken Casserole