Easy Cloud Chicken
For those looking for a chicken casserole recipe that is simple and delicious, then this recipe for chicken casserole is a great choice. Simple chicken recipes with flavor can be hard to come by, but this chicken casserole recipe fits the bill.
If you like this chicken casserole recipe, you will love our free Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe eCookbook. Download your copy free now!
- 6 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 large lemons
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped fine
1. Mix the lemon juice, honey, ginger and rosemary for the marinade. Marinate the chicken pieces for at least three hours.
2. Arrange the chicken pieces in a baking dish, with the marinade. Dot the butter on top. Bake in a 400 degree F oven till golden.
3. Sprinkle the marshmallows on top and return to oven till melted, reserving a few for garnish. Serve hot with crusty bread and a chilled salad.
Read NextThe King of Casseroles
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use