Baja Chicken Dinner
In the world of great chicken casserole recipes, this easy boneless chicken casserole recipe is supreme. This recipe for chicken casserole is spicy, tangy and absolutely delicious. This easy chicken recipe is a great choice.
If you like this chicken casserole recipe, you will love our free Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe eCookbook. Download your copy free now!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen corn
- 2 1/2 teaspoons taco or burrito seasoning
- Baked low-fat tortilla chips
- Low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook about five minutes, stirring often.
2. Add peppers, tomato sauce, corn and seasoning. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon over tortilla chips and sprinkle with cheese.
Read NextBlack Bean, Chicken and Cheese Bake