New Orleans Pork Roast
Taste the spices that made New Orleans famous in this oven pot roast recipe. New Orleans Pot Roast brings the Cajun seasonings that have you longing for Mardi Gras. Marinade it overnight for the richest flavors.
Tiger Sauce is a brand name of sweetened hot sauce.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 10 pounds boneless boston pork roast
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup tiger sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce (lea & perrins)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dry mustard
- seasoned salt (dry rub), to taste
- 1 can (6-ounces) tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine chopped onion, chopped garlic and chopped parsley with Tiger Sauce, Worchestershire sauce, steak sauce and dry mustard. Mix well.
- Make slits into roast and rub sauce well into and over the roast (a basting syringe works well to place sauce into slits). Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 6 hours (or overnight).
- Mix tomato paste and the brown sugar very well and set aside.
- Cook roast in a covered grill until the internal temperature of the roast is 170 degress. Brush with Tomato Sauce when done and serve.
Read NextSweet Potato Beignets
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.