Roasted Potato Salad with Cilantro
Add an Italian twist to potato salad with this recipe. Roasted Potato Salad with Cilantro serves 6.
For another 12 palate-pleasing potato salad recipes, be sure to check out our collection.
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 10 cloves of fresh garlic
- drizzle of olive oil
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole Mustard
- juice of one fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, washed and patted dry
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup small red onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes and garlic with a drizzle of olive oil. Toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Using a mini food processor, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cilantro and continue to process until incorporated.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the roasted potatoes and garlic, cilantro mayonnaise, sliced eggs, and red onions. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and mix the salad.
- Reseason with salt and pepper if needed, and serve.
Read NextPopeye's Red Bean and Rice