15 Minute Red Beans & Rice
This dish is a staple of Southern cooking. Make Red Beans and Rice in only 15 minutes!
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can ( 15-1/2 oz.) kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Minute White Rice, uncooked (quick cook rice)
1. Cook and stir green pepper and onion in oil in large skillet on medium heat until tender.
2. Stir in water, beans, bouillon and pepper sauce. Bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 mins.