Cake Mix Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This delicious cake mix recipe for banana bread couldn't be simpler. Just combine 3 main ingredients, and you're on your way to a light and fluffy banana bread that tastes just like cake! You can even experiment with different cake mixes to create new and tasty flavor combinations that will keep this recipe fresh every time you use it. While this recipe calls for white or yellow cake mix, you could easily try a chocolate or gluten free version as well. This is a great way to whip up a fresh loaf of banana bread when with minimal ingredients. Try adding chocolate chips or nuts to the recipe for a little added texture and taste.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 in loaf pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes