Breakfast Crescent Ring with Sausage & Egg
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A breakfast crescent ring with sausage and egg is the perfect start to a busy morning. Are you feeding a crowd? Make it easy with this amazing breakfast. Its full of cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage links, and spinach. Just bake, slice, and serve. You have awesome breakfast sandwiches ready to go in about 30 minutes. I LOVE CRESCENT ROLLS. It’s one of the few bread items that I don’t make from scratch, and actually prefer out of the refrigerated tube. There’s just something about those buttery, flakey layers, coupled with how fast and easy they are that I can’t duplicate on my own."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spinach & Artichoke Gnocchi Bake
- Cottage Pie
- Best Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Authentic Indian Prawn Curry Recipe
- Mardi Gras Meringues
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Flourless Cheese Sauce In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- Easy Taco Sausage Cups
- Mini Meatball Appetizer Cups
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes