Breakfast Crescent Ring with Sausage & Egg
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A breakfast crescent ring with sausage and egg is the perfect start to a busy morning. Are you feeding a crowd? Make it easy with this amazing breakfast. Its full of cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage links, and spinach. Just bake, slice, and serve. You have awesome breakfast sandwiches ready to go in about 30 minutes. I LOVE CRESCENT ROLLS. It’s one of the few bread items that I don’t make from scratch, and actually prefer out of the refrigerated tube. There’s just something about those buttery, flakey layers, coupled with how fast and easy they are that I can’t duplicate on my own."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackened Cod with Garlic Yogurt Aioli
- Minced Meat Dumplings
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes