Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy pizza sauce recipe gets cooked right on your stovetop, and takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. You’ll love how delicious this is. MUCH better than anything you’ll find in a can. Now – you guys know that I say this all the time, but I’m going to say it again. BUY THE BEST TOMATOES YOU CAN. It matters. For this, I used a big 28 ounce can of crushed San Marzanos. It makes enough sauce for 2 – 3 large pizzas, depending on how crazy you go with the sauce."
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Tomato Aspic is a recipe you probably either love or hate. This recipe was very popular during the 1950s along with meat… Continue reading: "Grandma's Tomato Aspicvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tortellini Antipasto Skewers
- Apple Caramel Walnut Cheesecake Bars
- Summer Tomato Pie (tomato Quiche)
- Dutch Oven Pot Roast
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Apple Crumb Cake
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
- Peach Sangria
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes