7 Perfect Beef Brisket Recipes
Find a new favorite easy brisket recipe here!
Beef brisket pleases the whole crowd. With this tender meat dish, you can create a variety of special entrees for holiday gatherings or just a regular week night. The Editors of RecipeLion have created this collection so you'll know how to make beef brisket and as your go-to guide for beef brisket recipes.
For a brisket recipe that's sure to be a tasty entree, try Oven Baked Beef Brisket or Tender Beef Brisket. If you're craving a BBQ beef brisket recipe, we've got Barbecue Brisket that will hit the spot. Finally, how could we compile a collection of beef brisket recipes without a smoked brisket recipe?
No matter which of these 7 perfect brisket recipes you try, you'll learn how to make a dish that everyone will love. You might also learn to love something new!
Table of Contents
7 Perfect Beef Brisket Recipes
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Braised Beef Brisket"This Melt-In-Your-Mouth Braised Beef Brisket in a garlic and onion gravy is a famous recipe among family and friends — loved for its tender, juicy, and flavorful meat that turns out perfectly every time! You only need 5 ingredients for this simple yet incredibly delicious slow roasted brisket, which is the perfect entree for Passover, a Sunday supper, or any other special occasion!"
- Tender Beef Brisket RecipeYou can create Tender Beef Brisket for a hearty, wonderful meal by following this easy recipe. You'll love the results of this beef brisket recipe. It's perfect for a special occasion or just a regular week night. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create the perfect beef brisket that's tender, juicy, and full of flavor. Plus, this recipe takes just minutes to throw together!
- Slow Cooked German SauerbratenFor fans of traditional German food, here's a recipe you're sure to love. This Slow Cooked German Sauerbraten recipe requires a little planning, but not a lot of work in the kitchen. Let it marinate in the fridge for several days before placing in the slow cooker where it cooks to perfect tenderness. This old-country sour roast dish features onions, carrots and golden raisins for its supporting cast. It's easy slow cooker recipes like this one that prove that good things are worth the wait!
- Slow Cooked Carolina Beef BrisketGood things are worth the wait, which is why we are such a fan of the slow cooker when it comes to all things meat. Slow Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket cooks all day so you can come home to a fork-tender delicious dinner that is jam-packed with amazing flavor. If all brisket recipes were this delicious, we'd never eat anything else! It's all in the marinade with this simple dinner recipe. A combination of Picante Sauce, molasses, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and onions take their time developing a depth of flavor in your slow cooker, and once you taste the finished product, you'll be pleased with your decision to try this recipe!
- Dutch Oven Barbecue Brisket"This is one of the best beef briskets I have ever had or cooked. It will melt in your mouth. This will quickly be added to your dinner rotation. It is so easy and scrumptious you will wonder how you lived without it for so long.This is a weekend recipe as it requires about 5 hours of cooking but it is worth every minute. It is delectable all by itself or serve over rice or mashed potatoes. Pour the extra sauce over the top and savor every bite as tomorrow it will only be a memory!"
- Oven Baked Beef Brisket"A super easy family friendly Oven Baked Barbecued Beef Brisket made with ingredients commonly found in your pantry. Is your weather way too cold to grill outside. No worries! This tender beef recipe is so versatile and perfect with so many sides. I love to serve it with Grandma’s Creamy Dill Pickle Potato Salad and Baked Spicy Smoky White Beans. Do you love barbecue? Do you love a good tender beef brisket but hate grilling or smoking meat in the winter? I can’t blame you. "
- Traeger Smoked Brisket"Traeger barbeque brisket is savory, tender and makes the most out of this cut of beef. Serve this up for holidays, bbq’s, or even a weekend dinner for the family. Cooking your smoked brisket on the Traeger helps to infuse the brisket with incredible flavor from the wood smoke and all of the spices and seasonings that you slather on. You won’t need to make a pit stop to your local bbq joint with a recipe like this! "
Read NextMom's 20-Minute Red Beans and Rice