8 Of The Best Cold Sesame Noodles Recipes
Cold Sesame Noodles are easy and fun to make! The Asian inspired dishes make for wonderful meals you can throw together in no time. With strong sweet and spicy flavors, these sesame noodles can please everybody. That's why we've put together a collection of some of the best cold sesame noodles recipes. If you want something with a little crunch, try the Cashew Sesame Noodles. If you like a lot of sauce on your noodles, the Cold Sesame Sauce Noodles are a great choice. For that yummy peanut flavor, the Thai Peanut Sesame Noodles will definitely hit the spot. No matter what kind of cold sesame noodles dish you're looking for, we've got some of the best out there. Make cold sesame noodles with any of these simple recipes for a delicious meal or side dish everyone will love!
1. Chilled Sesame Noodles - Here's a simple recipe for Chilled Sesame Noodles. You get all the great flavor you'd expect from sesame noodles with this free recipe. Serve them anytime for great results.
2. Cold Sesame Noodles With Chicken and Broccoli - For an authentic Asian dish, make the Cold Sesame Noodles with Chicken and Broccoli. This recipe has a little bit of a kick and tons of great flavor. With hearty chicken and veggies, serve it as a complete meal.
3. Thai Peanut Sesame Noodles - For a Thai inspired cold noodle dish, turn to the Thai Peanut Sesame Noodles. This is an easy recipe that uses tasty ingredients like ginger, brown sugar and soy sauce and can be served at room temperature.
4. Cold Sesame Pasta Salad - For a tasty Asian noodle dish, try making the Cold Sesame Pasta Salad. With ingredients like chunky peanut butter and Sriracha hot chile sauce, there's a great fusion of flavors in this meal.
5. Cashew Sesame Noodles - Add a little crunch to your Asian meal with the Cashew Sesame Noodles. This easy recipe has all the great flavors of sesame noodles but also calls for cashews or peanuts for a crunchy bonus.
6. Cold Sesame Sauce Noodles - The Cold Sesame Sauce Noodles have a yummy dressing which makes this dish hard to stop eating! All of the wonderful ingredients combined make a tangy Asian sauce.
7. Chinese Sesame Noodles - If you're looking for an easy, yummy meal to make tonight, the Chinese Sesame Noodles are for you! This meal has a great fusion of flavors and is super easy to make.
8. Easy Sesame Noodles - If you've got the few ingredients this recipe calls for and a little bit of time, you can make the Easy Sesame Noodles. This is a simple recipe that turns out a delicious side dish or main entree.
Read NextGrilled Teriyaki Pork Chops