Spicy And Garlicky Labneh
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A greek yogurt mixture perfect as a dip, topper, or cheese replacement. Enjoy it as an appetizer or a spread. Labneh is the Middle East's best-kept secret that goes well with practically everything. It compares to chutney in Indian food or ketchup to French fries. It is simple to make and a great addition to any cheeseboard, appetizer menu, or even breakfast! Yup, breakfast! Give it a spread on your morning toast and you’ll be set to conquer the world!"
- 1 cup greek yogurt (full-fat preferred)
- 3 cloves garlic (use more or less depending on preference)
- extra virgin olive oil
- red chili powder(optional)
- brined green peppercorns(optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos
- Johnny Marzetti
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta With Broccoli
- Instant Pot Lamb Chops
- Air Fryer Lamb
- Homemade Thandai
- Dal Palak
- Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
- Grapefruit Elderflower Margarita
- Sticky Beef, Broccoli And Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes