BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Barbecue sauce, ground beef, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese and green onion make these the best nachos you've ever had. Serve this delicious appetizer for a game-day snack that a crowd can enjoy, or make it for a party and watch it quickly disappear. Nothing goes better together than food and friends and this is a simple recipe that you can whip up in flash. Anyone who's a fan of regular nachos will have something new to love with this nontraditional version of the classic recipe.
Nachos are the perfect recipe for a late-night snack or last-minute dinner because they can be shared easily and don't take much to make. This is why this yummy recipe made its way to our list of 33 Quick Ground Beef Recipes. Consider serving up this tasty food at your next Game Day party or dinner party.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Dump and Go Amish Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is perfect for when you need some delicious comfort food. This… Continue reading: "Dump and Go Amish Casserolevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes