Cheesy Turkey Pesto Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Cheesy Turkey Pesto Rolls make a great snack or appetizer and are perfect for tailgating or the holidays! This recipe is made with only four ingredients making it the perfect, easy recipe to use up your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. While this recipe calls for sliced deli turkey, you could easily substitute chunks of light and dark meat peices of turkey from your holiday feast. No matter how you make it, this easy casserole recipe is one that is perfect for a casual, yet delicious, dinner the whole family will be raving about.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? This Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect sweet treat to curve your morning… Continue reading: "Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Chili
- Double Chocolate Pancakes - Gluten, Dairy And Egg Free
- Instant Pot Leftover Pot Roast Soup
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash And Apples
- Healthy Chicken Sandwich
- Savory Braised Beef Tenderloin
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Tortellini Soup
- Coffee And Chocolate Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes