Cheesy Turkey Pesto Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Cheesy Turkey Pesto Rolls make a great snack or appetizer and are perfect for tailgating or the holidays! This recipe is made with only four ingredients making it the perfect, easy recipe to use up your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. While this recipe calls for sliced deli turkey, you could easily substitute chunks of light and dark meat peices of turkey from your holiday feast. No matter how you make it, this easy casserole recipe is one that is perfect for a casual, yet delicious, dinner the whole family will be raving about.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes