Cheesy Turkey Pesto Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Cheesy Turkey Pesto Rolls make a great snack or appetizer and are perfect for tailgating or the holidays! This recipe is made with only four ingredients making it the perfect, easy recipe to use up your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. While this recipe calls for sliced deli turkey, you could easily substitute chunks of light and dark meat peices of turkey from your holiday feast. No matter how you make it, this easy casserole recipe is one that is perfect for a casual, yet delicious, dinner the whole family will be raving about.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This rib recipe is definitely going to make your taste buds rejoice. These Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs really gives you the best of… Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Leftover Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Copycat Baker's Square Candy Cane Pie
- Chipotle Mayo
- Spinach Dip
- 3 Ingredient Orange Chicken (orange Marmalade Bbq)
- S’mores Bars
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Mixed Nut Clusters
- Cinnamon Candied Almonds
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes