Amish White Bread Garlic Knots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The only thing I have changed in the Amish White Bread is the amount of sugar. I use less, otherwise it would be too sweet to go with the garlic spread. The rest works perfectly. Since I cook almost every day, I have noticed that the flour quantity is not always the same: sometimes the flour is dryer than usual. This leads me to the conclusion that wheat humidity depends on the season, and how much rain there was where it was growing. When making garlic knots this time, the flour was "thirstier" than usual. When you make them, pay attention to the softness of the dough. If your fingers are sticky, knead the dough for a minute or two longer. If it does not work, add a pinch of extra flour…"
NotesAmish White Bread Garlic Knots: Award winning!
Cooking Time16 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert might just be the easy fall dessert you've been searching for. Half cobbler, half pie, this simple… Continue reading: "Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessertvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan Mocktail
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Rose lavender dry martini
- Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls
- Potato Casserole
- Salisbury Steak
- English Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- Creamy Delicious Grape Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes