Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The first time I made Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread I loved it so much I decided to see what it would be like in a different flavored quick bread. I replaced the pumpkin in the recipe with bananas and the water with buttermilk. It was a great experiment and a fantastic Cream Cheese Banana Bread! Today I decided to experiment with a topping for the Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread. As much as I loved it before , the topping took it up to perfection! The brown sugar, cinnamon and pecan topping along with the cream cheese- sour cream layer and pumpkin were unbelievable together!! This is the PERFECT pumpkin bread! The recipe makes 2 delicious loaves, after you taste it, it may not be enough. Enjoy! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes