Salsa Verde (green Salsa)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious salsa verde is made from roasted tomatillos and fresh chili peppers. It’s quick and easy to make and arguably the best green salsa you’ll ever taste. If you indulge in taco nights or are looking for a great party appetizer, this salsa verde has you covered. Serve it up alongside some Carne Asada wrapped in a tortilla and Spanish Rice for a delicious weeknight meal. You can easily adjust the level of heat with this recipe, spice it up a bit by adding an additional chili if that’s how you like it, or add a bit of sugar to tone it down. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 3 pounds tomatillos
- 2 serrano peppers or jalpenos
- 1 cup white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes