Pigs In A Blanket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pigs in A Blanket are an iconic party appetizer that are so quick to make! Bring on the nostalgia with this crescent dough wrapped hot dog recipe. Classic, easy to throw together, appetizers like Cocktail Meatballs and Pigs in A Blanket are life-savers when it comes to holiday get togethers. Stock up on simple, tasty Appetizer Recipes to make your party season be a breeze. Pigs in a Blanket are one of those appetizers that have been found on party platters for years and years. We don’t know who the first person to wrap a hot dog in crescent dough is, but we thank them for this genius time-saving recipe. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes