Pan Seared Bruschetta
By: Deanna Samaan from seductioninthekitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pan Seared Bruschetta is one of Seduction in the Kitchen’s SundaySupper recipes. A pan seared bruschetta is a dinner finger food that was inspired by the movie Julie and Julia. In the movie Julie makes a version of it that simply looked yummy.The seared bread with saute tomatoes and shallots it is wonderful and great as an appetizer or it can be the main course. This recipe will quickly become your favorite spring and summer recipe to make."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites
- Chili Con Queso Bites
- Stupidly Easy Pizza Muffins
- Pizza Piggies
- "Everything" Pigs in a Blanket
- 7-Layer Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 33 Appetizer Party Recipes and Easy Dessert Recipes
- Luck of the Irish Nachos
- Easy Crab Rangoon Recipe
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers Free eCookbook
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
- Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
- One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake
- Paula's Southern Corn Casserole
- The Perfect Creamy Dessert Bar
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Easy Rhubarb Fool
- Pho Soup in Mason Jar
- Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Homemade Salsa