Mashed Potato Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy Mashed Potato Cakes are made by combining leftover mashed potato cakes, eggs, cheddar, Parmesan. sour cream and a handful of spices that you probably already have on hand. They are perfect for holiday parties, potlucks, neighborhood shindigs or just because you have leftover mashed potatoes. I love to serve them with Oven Baked Beef Brisket and Dry Rub Grilled Pork Tenderloin.These are little bundles of absolute joy. They are easy, delectable and just perfect with a steak, chicken or juicy cheeseburger! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes