Ham & Cheese Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These delicious little ham and cheese sliders are super easy to make and bursting with flavor. Absolutely perfect for a party, get together or for game day, they are great finger food! The beautiful part is that you make all of these at once, so no one has to wait. These are also great for a quick hot lunch as they can be made ahead of time. If you’re feeding a crowd, these sliders are a perfect choice. Easy to make with premade Hawaiian Rolls, deli ham, and sliced cheese, they are easy to make too! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 24 Hawaiian rolls
- 24 slices smoked or baked deli ham
- 6 slices Havarti sliced cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot or onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes